Position Title: Account Manager
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you would definitely love foodpanda!
Foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Pakistan, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office – fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a start-up culture.
We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Account Manager for our team in Pakistan. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you!
The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team.
About the job:
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining a relationship with the Vendors who generate the most business in terms of orders and revenue for foodpanda.
- Function as the main contact person for the city-wide Client Accounts.
- Development and maintenance of strong and trustworthy relationships with all key Accounts.
- Analysis and identification of upcoming needs and opportunities.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Responsible for MoM Growth of all assigned Accounts.
- Clearly communicate the progress of Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare reports on Commercial Metrics, Operational Metrics, Product Mix, Marketing Campaigns etc.
- Forecast and track key account Metrics (e.g. monthly & quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Responsible for designing exclusive marketing campaigns, partnerships & co branding activities.
- Support cross functional teams in delivering the strategy by facilitating communication of lessons learned, resolving urgent issues, lining up appropriate group level support and deploying processes & tools.
- Additional tasks/projects as they arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant.
- Has an acute sense of responsibility and can take full ownership of the function.
- You have at least 1 – 2 years’ experience in the relevant field.
- You are process-oriented and data-driven
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, or Google equivalents
- Your knowledge of the internet and e-commerce sector is solid
- You are driven and ambitious.
- You are very proactive and could lead independent projects.
- Has the ability to perform root cause analysis and build process flows.
- You’re very detail oriented and pay attention to all the steps in the process.
A little About Us:
- We are fast, like mind boggling fast! So if you’re someone who loves ever changing goals and loves optimization, you’re the right fit for us!
- We love people who can develop things from scratch, own them and then work on improving them.
- We love what we do, and we don’t rest until we’ve achieved our targets. So if you’re also someone who is driven until the dream is achieved, come join us!